Week 25: Bumps & Wiggles
- Affirmations: Sleepy, lumbar pain, Charlie horses
- Emotions: Happy
- Gender: Boy
- Names: Painted a monogram project for the nursery today. Saving the name as a surprise!
- Baby size: It’s looking like he should be about 1.5 lb, 13.5″ long, and approximately the size of a rutabaga.
- To do:
Paint the dresser, make new custom hardware, and finish lots of DIY projects in the nursery. Ordered a few cute onesies this morning.
- Movement felt: Constant, especially around mealtimes and late at night.
- Cravings: None
- Aversions: Hamburger, chicken, yogurt
- Workouts this week: Climbed 8 consecutive flights of steps yesterday. Walked. Swam. Registered for a 5k later this month!
- Weight: Midwife appointment tomorrow, so we’ll see! I scheduled it a week late so that I wouldn’t have to take off work to be there.
- Crazy dreams and sleep patterns: Sleeping really well with late nights and early mornings due to our toddler. Only waking up to Charlie horses in my legs on some nights.
- Best moments this week: Summer break officially starting! End-of-season pool party with my Girls on the Run team. Designing and building a backyard playground.
- Low moment this week: Saying bye to my co-worker of the last 4 years as she starts full-time at her other school, although we kept the farewells funny and light-hearted!
- Looking forward to: Swimming, reading, and local summer events with my family. The women’s 9-week Bible study that we began this week to kickoff summer.
- What I miss: Lazy summers where I could sleep in and read all day if I wanted to!
- Messages and prayers to baby: We are so excited to see what you’ll be like and get to know you! It’s fun to wonder if you’ll get here in September or October… I love the fall, and October is my favorite month – so many traditions! (Coming late could only help my FMLA leave, too!). People have already started talking about cutoff birthdays for kindergarten… but we’ll cross that bridge when it gets here – you’re ready when you’re ready!