Week 18: Bumps & Wiggles
- Affirmations: pinkeye diagnosed in both eyes, constant runny nose/congestion, heartburn, Charlie horse/leg cramps at night, heart palpitations (getting worse), light-headedness, fatigue. My goodness! I stayed home yesterday to go to the optometrist and get a prescription and just felt horrible all day. 😦
- Emotions: happy
- Gender: My lips are sealed.
- Names: Same favorites. Had fun looking at monogrammed Sesame merch at Busch. (Didn’t have all the names we love.)
- To do: Take E to the Great Cloth Diaper change this weekend and try to score some free baby products! Start thinking about E’s new room!
- Movement felt: Some each day
- Cravings: None. Getting back into a healthier routine of eating better and exercising daily.
- Food aversions: Yogurt, coffee
- Workouts this week: 10 hours of walking around Busch Gardens; (2) 30-minute treadmill workouts. Making those a new evening habit!
- Crazy dreams and sleep patterns: Nightmare about getting carjacked. Also, waking up Tuesday with both eyes sealed shut. Thank you, pinkeye.
- Best moments this week: Hubby feeling the baby move, Busch Gardens, Easter with family, buying a family car!
- Looking forward to: Husband’s birthday and seeing our families, E’s baby dedication
- What I miss: Being able to run easily without lots of heart palpitations and tightness across abs. Also, gas mileage on the Prius we traded in. And the luxury of its SmartKey.
- Messages and prayers to baby: As your bones strengthen this week, I lift a special prayer for your spine. I pray that it aligns properly and gives you more height and flexibility than your mommy is able to have. I pray that things fuse as they should and that you are able to do any activity you dream to do.