Week 14 Bumps & Wiggles
- Affirmations of pregnancy – I call them “affirmations” because they are simple reminders of the blessing of pregnancy: morning sickness, heartburn, cramping, dehydrated
- Emotions: happy, eager
- Movement felt: lots of hiccups that last a long time! Precious! Movement along right side
- Gender: keeping a surprise to others
- Names: Narrowing it down (who am I kidding? I have one I LOVE). I loved looking at names! My favorite places to get ideas were Etsy and Pinterest — I liked seeing the names in different colors and fonts displayed in different ways. Much more fun than reading a baby name book! One of the reasons behind my son’s name was its visual appeal. I am such a visual person!
- Cravings: salt & vinegar chips, Fresca
- Aversions: chicken, yogurt, burgers
- Workouts: 1 Girls on the Run practice – running
- Best moments: baby having the hiccups, spending time with my husband’s family, visiting my friend and her new baby in the hospital
- Crazy dreams and sleep patterns: that I was buying baby’s Christmas ornament at Magic Kingdom at Disney; applying for a job at the elementary school I attended in Williamsburg.
- Looking forward to: Easter, spring
- What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
- Message and prayers for baby: After spending time with a newborn this week, I want to see you! We are enjoying each week, though, as we get closer to knowing you. Our family prays for you constantly.
Week 15 Bumps & Wiggles
- Affirmations of pregnancy: morning sickness, heartburn, wanting to get organized
- Emotions: happy, overwhelmed (at work)
- Movement felt: more hiccups, movement on left and right sides, lots of pressure
- Cravings: Starburst, Chinese, Slurpee (did not get!)
- Aversions: yogurt
- Workouts: Girls on the Run practice – ran a mile with my students
- Best moments: Those times when I’m starving and we finally sit down to eat…!
- Crazy dreams and sleep patterns: lots of partial all-nighters with E
- Looking forward to: Spring weather and dresses!
- What I miss:
- Message and prayers for baby: I love your every fleeting movement. I love it when your big brother gives you hugs and kisses and prays for you. I pray that the two of you will be close, the best of friends someday.